"The writer who possesses the creative gift owns something of which he is not always master- something that at times strangely wills and works for itself."
Charlotte Bronte

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Literature Circle Activity - Mind Muser/The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

Making a book better by adding me 2013/4/29
 
"You liked the movie?" asked Ponyboy. "Sure, Paul Newman is the best!" I answered. We just got out of the movie theatre and were walking home, oblivious to what was soon to happen. Walking down Hewittisthebest Street we talked about how good the movie was and what we might want to see next. We slowed down. Something didn’t feel right, so I asked P-boy, "Does something feel off to you?" to which he answered "Yeah, somethin don’t feel right". As soon as he said that the first of the cars rolled down the street. It was from a gang of people who attack people like me and P-boy. The dirty un-kempt greasers, so we sped up hoping that we could make it to Hewittisstillthebest Street before the rest of the gang members showed up. It was too late, me and P-boy where surrounded, but luckily I flew out of the situation, using sheer willpower and said, "Good luck, I’ll go get the others," and with that I was off, but I got ice cream instead of the gang and pony got a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment