"The writer who possesses the creative gift owns something of which he is not always master- something that at times strangely wills and works for itself."
Charlotte Bronte

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kyle's Mind Muser

When Meg woke to the jangling of her alarm clock the wind was still blowing but the sun was shining; the worst of the storm was over. She got up and walked down to the kitchen table. Kyle was sitting down at the table and was listening to music. "Kyle!" Yelled Meg.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"Can you help me become more cool in school please?" Meg said.
"Cause everybody makes fun of me and I need help."
"Yeah sure!" Said Kyle.
"Thanks", said Meg.
So Meg and Kyle went to school and they both went to their home room, room 11. In room 11, a lot of fun stuff goes on. There are computers, Ipads, a smartboard, and much more. We also go on a lot of class trips. Meg hates class trips because she doesn’t like travelling apart from school and home.
"Wow..." Said Meg.
"What?" Kyle asked.
"I can’t believe that you are sooo popular but I’m a moron."
"Don’t Be so hard on yourself Meg," Replied Kyle. "It will be alright."
"Ok, whatever you say."
So on went the bus ride and I sat with all of my friends while Meg sat beside me moaning angrily. She looked outside and saw a HUGE black thing.
"Maybe that’s the tesseract mother was talking about..." She murmured.
"What did you say?" Kyle asked.
"Look, it’s the tesseract." She replied.
"I see nothing." Said Kyle. "I don’t see anything at all."
Maybe I’m just different from anyone else, that must be why I can’t fit in. Thought Meg. That huge black thing better be good cause if it’s not, were in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment