"The writer who possesses the creative gift owns something of which he is not always master- something that at times strangely wills and works for itself."
Charlotte Bronte

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kyle's Hockey Story (UNFINISHED) D:

     Finally!  The day has come!  Today is the day I compete in the championship game for gold.  I'm so excited.  I get up, get dressed, brush my teeth, and have a power breakfast.  I flip on the television and put it on channel 59.  The TSN (The Sports Network) channel comes on and all of the experts there are going on about the rivalry between the United States and Canada in hockey.  I think this is going to be an interesting game to see who's the better team.  It's now 9:00 am and I'm already pumped and ready to win the big game tonight.  To pass time, I go outside and start taking shots on the hockey net setup outside of my garage.  One hour has gone by already and I have to go soon. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW..... This is the most AMAZING, AWESOME, GREAT, COOL story EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUTH PARK!























    mmjmjvhsnhvdvgfn
    g
    g

    gg
    g
    g
    g
    gg

    g

    g
    g
    g
    g
    g

    ReplyDelete